Are you know, what is stem ginger? what’s the nutrition, ginger benefits all details briefly covered in this article and also the best and easy way to make stem ginger available, don’t skip if you want to know about ginger or if you are a ginger lover like me.
Ginger lover means, many people like ginger for his benefits, and some people like for the unique test. So its a superstar in ingredients of any recipes. After discussing what is stem ginger then showing the nutrition chart of ginger below.
What is stem ginger?
Ginger’s most popular and official name is Zingiber. The underground stem of the ginger plant is known commonly ginger root and it’s also used medicinal properties. Ginger’s health benefits are well documented and its use all over the World.
Due to the thousand years its a natural remedy and medicinal properties. The most popular country likes Roman, Greek, Arabic, Sanskrit, India, and Chinese have all documented to improve well being and health of using the ginger root.
Nutrition of ginger
These nutrition chat bases on 25 grams of ginger. That means every 25 grams of ginger have this particular protein, fat, carbs, etc.
|Saturated fat||4.3 grams|
|Monounsaturated fat||1.9 grams|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0.2 grams|
5 top Benefits of Steam ginger
Help on Digestion
If your food then mostly you need this, also normal people eating as well, ginger is very helpful in the digestion process.
Relief from muscle and joint pain
If you are following any diet chart then don’t forget to add ginger on there. Because ginger reduces inflammation. So help both arthritis-related and muscle pain very well. You can also take in a day without any diet chat or food chart.
Blood Clots helps
Some old man has blood clots problems people then blood clots are normal problems. For your kind information garlic and ginger both have medicinal characteristics. Basically ginger has been reduced 60% of thromboxane production.
Protection from Respiratory Diseases
Both garlic and ginger are antibacterial and natural also. So its definitely protect form respiratory diseases and stay healthy alose.
Flu and cold
Giner is king form this side. Ginger working very well on cold and flu. Every people who’re serving on flu or cold then try ginger within you red tea or steam ginger amazing working to the feeling batter.
How to cook stem ginger
Ingredients which you need
|Ginger root||1/2 pound|
|White granulated sugar||2 cups|
|Candy thermometer||1 pic (for right tempareture)|
|Airtight food container||1 pic (for store)|
Read more: How many carbs in a hamburger bun?
How to make
- First, peel the ginger root and wash with water then cut into a cube shape. Try to cut all ginger cubes the same size.
- Take a saucepan and pure the water and place the ginger inside. Bring to boil.
- On low flame cook 10 minutes and drain out the water. After drain adds cold water and again boil 10 minutes on low flame, after the period drain water and set aside the ginger.
- Now add 2 cups of warm water and 2 cups of white granulated sugar into the saucepan. Set the flame medium-high heat and attach a candy thermometer to the saucepan. Then add ginger into the saucepan.
- On the medium-high flame cook the ginger with syrup until thermometer reads 225 degrees. You need around 15-18 minutes to 225 degrees.
- After that reduce the heat to low or off and place it on a rack and cool to normal temperature, around 1 hour set aside for cool.
- When temperature normal, take an airtight food container and pour the syrup and the ginger. Now you can eat and store a maximum of 4 months in the refrigerator for the best quality.
What is stem ginger? What’re the top benefits, we are discourse everything above. But not end here, only tops benefits we are showing, As our recommendation, if you want to eat ginger steam or ginger then go without any hesitating.