Coconut oil is a natural remedy for strengthening hair, improve the shine, and annihilating dandruff. But if you really need to know how to get coconut oil out of hair then our best possible ways help you to remove coconut oil from your hair.
Hair experts always recommend using coconut oil to get some amazing benefits.
That’s why we have also listed the benefits of coconut oil, how to use coconut oil properly, these things you should know when we talking about coconut oil and hair.
WHY YOU SHOULD REMOVE COCONUT OIL FROM YOUR HAIR?
When we know using coconut oil has huge benefits then why you should remove coconut oil from hair? These are the some condition when you need to get coconut oil out of hair.
- Coconut oil makes our hair sticky because of the content of fatty acids, forming clumps of hair.
- Coconut oil’s odor might be an aroma for most people, but sometimes its odor might be nauseating for some people.
- Another disadvantage is coconut oil hardens when the temperature drops below 24 degrees Celsius due to the high content of saturated fats. As a result, it is often not possible to use it in most of the coldest countries.
Excessive use of coconut oil can close the pores of our hair follicles which can cause itching. If treated at the right time, it can cause dandruff, follicle breakage, and hair fall.
11 ways How to get coconut oil out of hair
So we are finally here to cover the washing methods, these 11 ways are good and workable, you can choose according to your choice, But you should be to take a look below for coconut oil benefits and the applying methods.
- DRY SHAMPOO
The most easiest way is use dry shampoo to remove coconut oil from hair. You will be all set after using a dry shampoo because it can absorb excess oils and give you feel balanced and refreshed hair.
- But you have to choose a high-quality shampoo, low quality shampoo has chances of damaging your beautiful hair.
- EGG WASH
Egg wash is much better that using shampoo on hair to get coconut oil out of hair. it can removes oil faster then a shampoo. Not only egg you have to make a mixture with water.
- Open 2-3 eggs and pour them into a bowl, this amount of eggs are required for each wash.
- Beat until eggs are well mixed.
- Add 4 cups or 32 ounces of water into the eggs mixed.
- And add one teaspoon of castile soap (optional you can skip it)
- Mix again, and your mixture will be ready to use.
Massage your hair with this mixture and stay for 10 minutes the coconut oil automatically out from the hair. Wash your hair wait for cool water and get oil-free refreshing hair.
Egg increases the hair protein, so it’s a healthy way to hair wash. Be sure not to use not water to rinse the mixture.
- Henna Powder
You really think henna can remove coconut oil from hair, yes it can. Henna aids control the oil production in our scalp and removing excess oil from the head. Let’s see how to make a paste with henna.
- Take a bowl pour 2 cups of water and add henna powder.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil (optional) for the effective mixture.
- Mix until it looks like a paste.
- Apply the paste on your hair and leave for 2-3 hours.
Wash the hair and you should feel shiny, soft, and clean hair, but make sure to wash out all the hennas.
Vinegar has acid contains which helps to make balance the PH level of the scalp. So these extra benefits you get if you choose vinegar to remove coconut oil out of hair. You have to make a mixture with vinegar.
- Take one cup of water and 2-3 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Mix together to make a mixture.
Massage your scalp and hair and leave for only 10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. After the wash, you feel the softness and shiny hair.
- Black Tea
Black tea also a good option for oil remove hair wash. It has tannic acid which helps to prevent oil buildup on hair.
- Pour one cup of water into a pot add some black tea leaves.
- Boil it for 10 minutes to the tannic acids in tea leaves dissolve in water
Cooldown the temperature to a normal level then you can apply the mixture on hair and scalp. Leave it on the hair for 10-15 minutes and wash with normal water.
We all know lemon contains is citric acid. The citric acid help to balance the PH level and it also can clean oil, dirt from the body, scalp, and hair. I think everyone gets Honey and lemon in your kitchen. So let’s start the made mixture with its.
- Take a bowl of 2 cups of water and add whole juices of 2 lemons.
- After lemon adds 3 tablespoons of honey and makes a mixture.
This mixture work firstly from other one, just leave few minutes after massage with it. Then go to wash with lukewarm water.
- Use Witch Hazel Oil to get coconut oil out of hair
Witch Hazel oil mainly a face product, people are using on their face but now many people use it on their hair to remove coconut oil or refresh their hair.
After deep research, we have listed all these methods so you can definitely try it. Let’s take a look at how to use it.
- Take a small bowl of 2 tablespoons of water and add 4 drops of witch hazel oil.
- Mix with your finger and make like a lotion, next soak up the lotion through cotton balls and dab/rub on your scalp and hair.
- Wash hair after 10-15 minutes and you get fresh and oil-free hair very easily.
- Alcohols or Vodka
If you find really fast way then Vodka or Alcohol can do your work. It not only helps to get out coconut oil from hair also make balance the PH level on your scalp. How it works take a look.
- Take a top with 2 cups of water and add 1 cup of Vodka or Alcohols
- Apply the mixture on your hair for and stay for 10 minutes before washing your hair.
Honey is also a good choice when you think about how to get coconut oil out of hair because honey is undoubtedly natural and healthy. So here we are mix egg yolks and honey to get coconut oil-free hair.
- Take a small bowl to add one egg yolk and two tablespoons of honey.
- Mix these 2 ingredients and wait for 30 minutes before use.
- Use the mixture on your hair by massage. And leave for 20-30 minutes then wash your hair with lukewarm water.
Are you expect that, tomatoes can remove coconut oil remove from your hair? so yes, Tomatoes has acidic content which helps removing bad odor from hair and maintaining balance your scalp’s PH level.
- Mix a teaspoon fuller’s earth and 1 pic tomato puree
- Apply the mixture to your hair and scalp.
- You have to leave the mixture for 30 minutes in your hair then go to wash your hair with cold water.
- Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera has huge health benefits, it contains are vitamins, enzymes and various minerals. So let’s see Aloe Vera how to get coconut oil out of hair with mostorize. Many people are like Aloe Vela because it use in medical purposes and many versatile products in the market.
- Take blow of a teaspoon of lemon juice and add Aloe Vera gel 1 teaspoon.
- (you can add double about of ingredients if you have longer or thicker hair)
- Massage the mixture on your hair and head.
- Wash with lukewarm water after 15 minutes from the time when you apply it to your hair.
If you do not have lemon right now, then you can apply only the aloe vera gel and leave some time then use lukewarm water for wash your hair.
Aloe Vera can also help to regrow hair and stop receding hairline. So it’s a really good option with some extra benefits you get.